As part of our standard hosting package we take daily backups of your website and database for the last 10 days. With every WordPress site, we develop we also install the leading WordPress security plugins. However without keeping this and your other WordPress plugins and themes updated your site will not be fully protected.
Every WordPress website we develop includes:
- WordPress core, themes and plugins installed to the latest available versions at time of launch.
- Change the default login path to a secure alternative.
- Setup of secure usernames and passwords.
- Harden the standard lockout protocols
- Lock down FTP access.
- Disable some predefined WordPress options
While the work listed above will make your website more difficult to attack and will protect against most vulnerabilities it is not a guarantee that your site will not be compromised in future as hackers get more sophisticated and new vulnerabilities are discovered. That’s why AsOne offer the WordPress Security Protection Warranty.
WordPress Security & Warranty
- WordPress core, themes and plugins updated monthly (excludes cost of paid plugins).
- Free repair and restore if your site is compromised. (usual cost from £700+VAT per incident)
- Full protection against the latest vulnerabilities.
- Lockout login attempts by IP addresses.
- Automatic WordFence updates
- Real-Time threat defence feed to protect before the attack
- Country Blocking
- Deeper file/database scanning
- Regular Password Audit
- Daily scans of your website to check for malware.